Product Care According to Product Type
GENERAL TIPS FOR ALL JEWELLERY TYPES
- Remove jewellery before entering any aquatic environment, while conducting cleaning tasks or while doing exercise.
- Thoroughly dry your jewellery with a clean, dry and soft cloth once it has been exposed to water.
- Makeup, Perfume and hairspray can damage your jewellery. Make sure that your accessories are the last to be put on.
- Make sure that your jewellery is the first thing to come off before getting undressed.
- Gently wipe your jewellery clean to remove skin oils and makeup.
- Delicate fashion pieces should not be worn every day.
- Diamond pieces should be professionally cleaned once a year.
- Regularly check rings to ensure claws or settings are not damaged.
- If there is damage, avoid wearing the item until checked by a jeweller.
- White gold jewellery is plated and is susceptible to wear over time.
- Avoid wearing white gold jewellery while performing household tasks.
- They should be professionally cleaned, polished and re-plated annually to ensure longevity and shine.
- Do not allow crystal jewellery to come into contact with hot water as it may cause the stone to appear cloudy.
- Avoid wearing other jewellery with your crystals as they are soft and may scratch.
- Do not use jewellery cleaning solutions to clean your crystal as it could affect the lustre and loosen its settings.
- Pearls are porous and must be kept separately from other jewellery.
- Ensure your pearls do not touch perfumes or lotions as it may deteriorate the surface of the pearl.
- Gently wipe after each wear to prevent deterioration.
- Regardless of water resistance remove all watches before showering and store in a dry place. The steam in the shower or bathroom can cause irreparable damage.
- Do not wear watch while performing physical activity, unless they are sports watches designed to withstand the motion.
- Store separately so that it is not scratched by other jewellery.
- Wipe with a jewellery cloth after every use to remove damaging makeup and skin oils.
- Never use abrasive chemicals, such as alcohol to clean your watch.
- Watch should not be worn in bed. Especially, where there is a magnetic underlay in use.